Our Pet Taxi Pricing Packages in NYC
If you need safe and reliable pet taxi services in NYC, choose us at Pet Chauffeur. We can provide animal transport to veterinarians, airports, groomers, daycare/boarding facilities, and more. We also provide 24-hour emergency services for those who need it. As a member of IPATA, you can rest assured that you are hiring a reputable company and that your pet will be safe whether you need local and long-distance transportation or domestic and international airline pet shipping services.
For ground transportation, we use climate-controlled minivans to ensure maximum comfort for your pet. Our pet cab in NYC is also equipped with stretchers, ramps, step stools, safety belt clips, and pet-friendly disinfectants.
- $50 is the starting rate for a pet taxi from Point A to Point B within Manhattan, $5.00 for every mile added.
- Pickups outside of Manhattan require 15-30 minutes of flexibility from the scheduled pickup time.
- The price quote calculator is listed above, this is only for Manhattan-to-Manhattan jobs. Everything outside of Manhattan is estimated.
- International Airline Pet shipping starts at $1000, Domestic Airline Pet shipping starts at $500.
AIRPORT PICKUPS WITH CLIENTS ONLY :
We will wait for you at the curb in the car, we do not go inside to meet you.
No additional charges will be applied for pick up and drop off clients at the curbside.
*Meet and Greet*
This includes us parking and going inside to meet with the customer at baggage. We will then help the customer with the pet and luggage.
This will cost an extra $20 plus parking.
- (LGA) LaGuardia - $125 Plus Tip & Toll
- (JFK) John F. Kennedy International - $150 Plus Tip & Toll
- (EWR) Newark International - $150 Plus Tip & Toll
- For transportation outside Manhattan please call Pet Chauffeur for prices
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN BOOKING YOUR RIDE
If you pay by credit card, a 20% gratuity for the driver is automatically added on top of your quoted fee.
Waiting time charges begin after a 5-minute grace period from your scheduled pickup time. We charge $5 for every 5 minutes we wait.
Additional charges may apply for special services such as:
- Going upstairs for pickups or drop-offs
- Extra stops
- Stretcher/gurney assistance, when pets are not able to walk on their own.
- Surcharges may apply when a car is reserved for pickups outside regular business hours or holiday dates.
Monday – Friday: 7:30 AM – 7:30 PM
Saturday: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
For more information on our pet taxi services in NYC or our international and domestic pet shipping rates, please call us at 212-696-9744 or at our toll-free number 866-738-7433. You may also get in touch with us by using the form on our Contact Page or by sending an email at email@example.com. Visit our FAQs Page for more information.